This is a reality that we all need to come to terms with whether you in your 20’s,30’s, 40’s or definitely in your 50’s.
Unfortunately no one is taught in school on what retirement is like and how to prepare for it. However it is a known fact that only 20% actually prepare for the Come to terms with that phrase….retirement WILL happen.
It’s a time for you to be doing what you truly love not what you have to do but unfortunately most people are unable to do this because the financial security is not in place.
I have shared in the link; 7 steps or things to do to prepare for the retirement and these are share in the video .
1. .Decide on the when???? Your when might not the recommended. 65 years.
2.What lifestyle do you desire then… cost of living. Where to live . Medical cost. Travel. Legacy minded.
3. Do you have the inflow or income to support the lifestyle? . Passive income. If not what are you going to do about it.
4. Make sure your Financial folder is regularly updated to keep track.
5. Prepare your Will or trusts….defo be will and trusts.
6. Keep a password file . Digitally or Physically.
7.. Draw a plan if what you currently have is not adequate and stick to it.
What age is the best age to start planning? The day you start working or old enough to work. Why